Sauteed Collards with Garlic
FEBRUARY 24, 2021
By CHEF KEN
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon pure olive oil
- 1 lb. frozen chopped collards, defrosted and with water squeezed out
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- pinch black pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame or
- sunflower seeds for garnish
- Sauté garlic in olive oil over medium heat for a few seconds.
- Add greens and sauté for 5 – 10 minutes or until greens are tender.
- Add water if pan gets too dry and greens are in danger of scorching.
- Garnish with toasted sesame or sunflower seeds.